Sunday, July 22, 2012

I Honestly Have No Idea What I'm Doing.

I am making progress with the armor. I have made a patch, look!


I'm not modest enough to not admit that I'm proud of it. It's small but I'm getting somewhere. My next concern is how to actually form this into a vest. I'm no tailor, so my knowledge of clothing construction is low. I've been looking at pictures of finished projects and sort of going by eye to estimate how much of this scale fabric I'm going to need. This is probably a bad decision.

Oh well.

I also bought an Air Swimmer online. Those are those inflatable remote controlled fish. They swim through the air. I bought it at ShopAtShowcaseCanada.com. I decided on the shark. Well, I didn't decide on the shark, their stock availability decided for me but I'm still happy. I'm not sure if the Con will be absolutely okay with it, but I figure it's worth a shot. I think it'd be fun to see Aquaman walking around with a pet shark swimming through the air, don't you? My friend thinks I should name the shark Arthur. I told him that was stupid.

Obviously I'm going to call him Henry.

No comments:

Post a Comment